Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's Midterm Time in Tennessee!

I finished reading The Host, and while I hate to see a good book end, it's really time for me to quit reading and start studying. Because. . . it's MIDTERM time in Tennessee!

I already had my bio midterm and it was killer. :/ My professor, Dr. Reichert is an absolute genius. . . but she doesn't really explain things well to those of us who aren't. Her exam had 25 conceptual based questions, no facts just abstract application. Anyways, I made an 84, but there is suppose to be a big curve according to her previous students.

Other than that I am trying to study for my chemistry, french, and sociology midterms. I have chemistry and french covered, but sociology is worrying me. It, the final, and one other exam are the only grades in the course, and it doesn't look promising. My professor said he took the exam himself yesterday and got a 50%. Yeah, I'm terrified!

Once this week is over, however, I can relax and enjoy Tennessee beat Auburn silly! Mah-ha-ha. Let the evil laugh begin. : )

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck on your midterms! I do not miss those days at all, I totally know the stress you're going through! Hang in there : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your exams! I know you'll be fine. What sociology course are you in? I had one where the professor was super wacky, and I hated it.

    And I hope you're right about us beating Auburn, but I'm not holding my breath. Hope you've got good seats for the game!

    ReplyDelete