Friday, September 4, 2009

Did I mention that I love Thursdays?



Well, I thought I was done bragging about how awesome my Thursdays are, but I'm not. I just had to share one more fun fact! Thursday's are free bowling shoe rental night at the Down Under, so my free bowling shoes were the perfect end to my perfect day. : )
While we're on the subject of shoes. . . I need to mention my new obsession: TOMS. I've seen them before in Whole Body (a division of Whole Foods), but I was never really interested until I saw them all over campus. So, I asked a friend from across the hall about them and she gavee me the scoop. Now I have decided: They are the cutest shoes ever and for every pair sold, they give a pair to a child in need. Isn't that amazing? My shoe fetish can final benefit someone else! My favorite design is the large polka dots. I really want a pink pair and a blue pair, but with my college student budget. . . I may have to settle for only one. Since I already own approximately one million pairs of pink shoes, I am seriously leaning toward the blue and green (pictured above). If you're interested in joining me in helping a child in need and getting a pair of fashionable, comfortable shoes, visit the official TOMS website.

No comments:

Post a Comment