Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Boomsday!!

So, I had a great long weekend. Hope all of you did as well. : ) We had our first game against Western Kentucky and we owned them 63-7. Unfortunately, I didn't get a ticket, because I didn't really understand the new claim system. I have figured it out for this weeks game, though, and already printed my ticket for the UCLA game! If you missed last weeks game, too, or you didn't get a ticket to this weeks game, you can follow TN football online at the UT Sports Site.
In addition to the game, I went to Boomsday. . . or I guess I watched Boomsday from campus. We sat in the HSS plaza and saw the fireworks over the stadium. They were spectacular, but toward the end the smoke was so thick that they were almost hidden. Haha.
Other than that, I spent the weekend catching up on homework and reading my textbooks. Biology 130 is kicking my butt. And it's not I don't know the material or do my work, it's just that I haven't figured out how our assignments are graded. It seems totally arbitrary. It's like a completion grade, but based on effort. I'm meeting with my lecture assistant tomorrow night to discuss my grades. . . We'll just have to see how it goes from their.

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture! Too bad you didn't get to go to that wonderful game! I'm glad you've gotten it sorted out for this coming week!

    ReplyDelete