Monday, September 21, 2009

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid. . .




It has been raining here in Knoxville for about two weeks and according to my small-talk source in the elevator it is predicted to continue raining for the next 11 days. It seems to me that this is the perfect weather for vampires, which in itself is very scary, but even more frightening yet, it is the perfect weather for horrible hair days. I personally have taken to wearing a hat like the one in my profile photo, but other than that my hair has become untamable. The last day it looked good was September 13th as demonstrated in the pictures to my trip to the library above. Try to ignore the bad angle on the second photo. . . or is that the freshmen 15? Either way try to focus on my hair and not my chipmunk cheeks. : )

1 comment:

  1. It's been raining for the longest time in Nashville, too. I'm just sick of it!

    ReplyDelete