Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursdays Are My Favorite Days!


Today was basically the perfect day. Then again, Thursdays are my favorite days. Mainly because my classes end at 12: 25, which is really, really amazing. It almost makes 8 am classes worth it when I have the entire afternoon to chill out. Plus, Sophie's (my favorite cafeteria) has a potato bar on Thursday's. Last week, I got this amazing sweet potato with brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter. This week, I opted for a regular potato. I just decked it out with butter, cheese, ham, and bacon. It was basically the best thing I've ever tasted in my life. : ) Which is a pretty amazing complement considering they also had a customize your own cobbler line today with ice cream and everything.

2 comments:

  1. They always used to have all of my favorite foods on the same night at the dining court! It's just not right to have stuffed shells, loaded potato soup, and taco bar on the same night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you go to UT! I can't wait to catch up on your posts! And I know those 8 a.m.s are tough, which is why I always had my classes starting no earlier than 10. But now that I've started law school have have early-ish classes, I'm enjoying the days when my schedule ends at noon!

    ReplyDelete