Monday, February 23, 2009

Quotables

My sister, Hannah, is so hilarious, but totally not on purpose. Here are a couple of examples.

Conversation in Car, driving by GirlScout cookie stand:

Hannah: I love GirlScout cookies! Too bad I don't have $14.

Me: What do you need $14 for?

Hannah: To buy a box.

Me: One box?

Hannah: Yeah . . . that's how much they cost, isn't it?


This morning while getting ready:

Me: Hannah, I'm really tired. I stayed up late watching CSPAN.

Hannah: What's CSPAN?

Me: Like, the Congress channel.

Hannah: Why in the world were you watching that?

Me: Because T. Boone Pickins was giving an address on foreign oil dependence. (Pause) Did you know that America uses 25% of the daily oil produced, but we only have 4% of the population?

Hannah: (completely serious) What do we use it all for? To fry stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment