Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Need EVERYONE'S Help! ! !

Hey again, everyone! My name is Rebekah P*****. I am a Senior in high school and am currently completing for a $20K scholarship. I've already sent around one message, but it was a little confusing. I just wanted to clarify a few things.

1.) I am currently a state finalist in the Zinch March Madnezz Scholarship Competition. I was selected from over 7,000 students from Tennessee to represent our state. To advance to regions, I must be in the top 6 of around 50 students. How do I get there? I need your help. I need each and everyone of you to vote for me.

2.) So, how do you vote? It's an online vote. Just click on the link below. It will take you to the page, but you have to be a member. Don't sweat, though. Sign-up only takes a minute, and it's 100% free. First, click on sign up. The first question will be "Who am I?" select "other." Then, you will pick a username and password. After that, it will only ask for your name, gender, and zip code. Voila! You're done.They'll send you a confirmation email. After you confirm, you'll be free to vote!

3.) This might sound synical, but I know a few of you are wondering, "Why bother?" Well, there are about a million and one reasons, but I only have time for three. First of all, when you do something nice for someone, good things happen. It's called karma. : ) Second, I'm planning on attending Vanderbilt in the fall. Tution is roughly $50K a year, so this scholarship would really help me. Lastly, I am going to be a plastic surgeon, specializing in pediatric reconstructive surgery. If you vote for me, you'll also be helping many, many children in the future.

Is that enough of a guilt trip? JK, but seriously . . . please take a few minutes of your time to help me.

Thank You,
Rebekah P******

P.S. Please forward this message to as many people as possible . . . just not the creepy stalkers.

http://www.zinch.com/Voting/Regionals.aspx?GroupId=42

No comments:

Post a Comment