Saturday, February 21, 2009

Quick Update

Well, I feels like I haven't blogged in FOREVER. So, here's what has been going on with me. I've started my clinical internship at the hospital. It's actually a lot harder to be there than I thought it would be. These patients are real, and some of them are dying. Plus, sometimes I get a little queezy. I actually FAINTED! I was just watching a pick line insertion and well I ended up watching the ceiling. That's probly the most embarrassing moment of my life . . . so far.

On the bright side, I gave blood (on Friday the 13th) without fainting. I don't care what people say, giving blood hurts. My nurse or whatever totally screwed up. Just look at the bruise I got. This picture is about three days after; it was actually a lot worse. In fact, I still have a massive bruise and it's been 8 days.




Well, what else? Hmmmm . . . The seniors had our Top Ten Percent Banquet. It was unreal how boring it was, but it's one of those things that seniors do. I was having trouble deciding what to wear. In the end, I went way casual, maybe a little too casual . . .

That's me - the one on the far left in need of a serious hair cut. To my right are three of my best friends. We look so different, but I think it's so cool that we can be ourselves with our own styles.

Here's another pic with some more of my girls. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment