Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I got Tagged

I got tagged.
The Rules:

1. Go to your documents/pictures.

2. Go to your 6th file.

3. Go to your 6th picture.

4. Blog about it.

5. Tag 6 people to do the same.






Well, this picture's pretty lame. I thought about cheating so I could post a fun picture, but I really just couldn't bring myself to it. Anyways, this is when my car got totaled. Mine's the blue Lexus ES300 on the bottom. Basically, this elderly lady (had to be close to 100) drove over a wall and parked her car on top of my car. This picture was taken while the tow truck was pulling her car off. In the end, my windsheild was busted, hood cruched, fender bukled, and bumper falling off. Plus, she knocked the muffler loose and unaligned the tires. Terrible, I know.

The worst part was that not even a minute before, I was under my hood checking my oil level. If she would have been a minute earlier, I would probly be dead right now. Makes you appreciate life a little more. Huh?

1 comment: