Monday, October 5, 2009

"This May Qualify as the Most Random Interview Ever"

"This may qualify as the most random interview ever." - Leigh Shoemaker, UTK Web Designer, Creative Communications

Today I had an interview with the technology directors, etc. in the office of admissions, because. . . I'm applying to be a blogger for UT. Isn't that fun? I sent in an application and sample blog a while ago, and I made it through to the interview stage. They went through around 100 sample blogs and narrowed it down to their favorite 14. They seemed to really like me. I mean, during the interview, they quoted my own blog back to me and told me how much they all laughed when reading it. That's a good sign, right? I'm trying not to get my hopes after the whole freshman council thing, but it's hard because this is something I want really, really bad. Oh well, all I can do now is wait and hope and eat chocolate. Because chocolate always makes everything better, right?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I really hope you get the position!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck girl! If they have any sense at all, they'll hire you : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came across you blog and love it! Will definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete