Sunday, October 11, 2009

Best Game Ever!



I'm guessing if you are any kind of sports fan, you've already heard about the huge upset in Neyland Stadium yesterday. You know. . . when Tennessee raped Georgia. I shouldn't rub salt in the wound, but I can't help but write about the BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVER!

I almost didn't even go to the game, because I thought we were going to get slaughtered. What kind of fan would I be, though, if I didn't tough it out with my team through thick and thin?! So I went and my seat was awesome. Section F. Row 19. Right on the 20 yard line, where every big play of the game happened. I swear I could feel Eric Berry's sweat. haha.

At first, I could only hope that we would put up a decent fight, but as the game went on and I saw we actually had a quarterback I started to hope. All thet hoping must have paid off, because we won: 45-19. I am honestly proud to be a Vol after that game.

Plus, the Pride of the Southland band did the circle drill! Definitely the coolest marching band I've ever seen. If you've never seen it, I suggest clicking here to watch the youtube video. While it's awesome online, it's even better in person. Anyway if you're interested in reading more about the game, click here. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay Vols! Yay Circle Drill! Wasn't the game great?!

    ReplyDelete