Sunday, June 21, 2009

Amazing New Website

So, I've discovered the most amazing new website . . . or rather was introduced to it by my Father.  (It's Father's Day, so I figure I'll give him the credit he deserves.)

Anyway, the web address is Zinio.com - which translated means digital. 

What does it have, you ask?

Well, it has every magazine, cookbook, textbook, etc. imaginable - from all over the globe - in digital format. You can preview back issues for free or subscribe online at a discount. It's very eco-friendly on all the paper it saves. Plus, it saves you space at home. If you're a college student like me, it saves you from lugging around heavy textbooks, too.

So where's the catch?

When you preview the magazines, they're very small, and you can only zoom in on 3 pages in each issue. This leaves the rest of the pages too small to actually read. 

Really though . . . 

It's great for all the fashion magazines, because you can just look at the pictures. Personally, I've taken to reading Polish fashion magazines, because 1.) I love the unique styles and 2.) I can't read polish anyway, so I don't feel the need to zoom. 

Well, I really just encourage you all to check it out yourselves. Just click here

No comments:

Post a Comment