Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Introductions

Well, this is my first post, and I have to admit it's pretty terrifying. I guess I will start by introducing myself. I'm Rebekah, but my friends call me Beka. I'll go ahead and admit I'm not your average 17 year old girl. I must have been born into middle age, because I love to craft, crochet, and make Relief Society handouts for my mom. I got my Young Women's medallion at 15. I am contending for Valedictorian, and I am the President of the National Honor Society. Don't get the wrong idea, though, I'm not a nerd. Part of me is . . . but I am also an athlete - the Captain of my high school's Cross-Country team. Plus, I love shopping, but I'm not bad compared to my sister . . . she has a blog, too. You should check it out under blogs I follow: Leahequalsawesome.blogspot.com I guess that's about it for now. : )

2 comments: