Saturday, January 24, 2009

Things that I Love

So, I took these lists off my myspace blog and they're a few years old. I noticed a little something disturbing, though - the top two things that I loved involved sugary foods. Sadly, I gave sugar up almost a year ago (sort of). It's just today, however, that I am starting t feel deprived. A sugary treat every once in a while can't hurt me, right? I may have to rethink this lifestyle, because you only live once.

♥ eating cookie dough
Cocoapuffs for dinner

♥ in the sun in my swimsuit, when my skin gets all warm
♥ little girls in dresses with matching bows
♥ fried chicken . . . my mom's
♥ the colorful leaves on the trees in fall
♥ The ocean breeze
♥ The sound of waves crashing
Hot chocolate and marshmallows on a cold day
♥ a bonfire in Fall
♥ one good snow in winter
Chocolate ice cream cones in July
♥ going to the Wilson County Fair
♥ the smell of steak cooking
♥ laughing so hard I forget what I'm laughing about
♥ singing in the shower
♥ singing in the rain
♥ Just singing for no good reason
♥ talking in funny voices
♥ Saturday Night Live
♥ dancing crazy and acting stupid
hula hooping
♥ the smell of bacon when I wake up
♥ Joe Jonas
♥ Joe Jonas
♥ Joe Jonas
♥ Joe Jonas
♥ Writing on my laptop
Scrapbooking
♥ Brads, eyelets, snaps, and stamps
♥ Wheat thins . . . the reduced fat kind
♥ Running in the rain . . . most of the time
♥ my family
♥ Math
♥ Summer vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment