Friday, January 29, 2010

The Life of Beka: Sparknotes Edition

So, I haven't been the most avid blogger thus far in 2010, but I figured you'd rather have the spark note version of my life anyway. haha. Here it goes:

I made a lot of promises to myself about the year and have succeeded in breaking every one of them. I have eaten junk food, been a couch potato, and used shopping sprees to relieve stress. I feel like I deserved to break my last resolution, though, because I have been incredibly stressed seeing as I took on too many hours this semester despite the warnings of the older and wiser. I am now trying to balance Biology 140, Chemistry 130, Math 142 (Calculus II), and intensive French 223. That comes to a grand total of 18 hours and no social life. Meanwhile, what free time I have left is currently devoted to the application process to become an R.A. and an S.A.A. next year.

To top all this off, my hypochondriac tendencies have resulted in sympathy sickness for my best friend, who just got the swine flu. So, that's my life at the moment. Cue the sad violin. haha.

2 comments:

  1. Classes like that at the same time...the reason I changes majors. I think it takes a lot of dedication to get through more than one science class at a time. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you looked at your blog? It's weird. Your font is huge.

    ReplyDelete