Monday, May 4, 2009

Hurray for ebay!

May is here and I am now officially 18.

I can vote, buy a lottery ticket, but most importantly have my own ebay account!

I love ebay. I am totally broke, but I am now the proud owner of a pair of Coach Paisley Tattersall rainboots. Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain. They are the most beautiful things I've ever owned, just like my new turquoise necklace and my brown sandals and my pink raincoat and my orange dress . . . Well, you get the point. I'm a shopaholic and ebay is only making it worse. : )

To keep up with my shopping habits, I'm making a strategic career move. Currently, I'm studying for my CPC. I love working at a Plastic Surgeon's and this is the best way to get job security. While on the topic, I should mention the perks of a plastic surgeon's office, i.e. my birthday gift.

For my birthday, Dr. Rosdeuschter and all the wonderful staff at Cumberland Plastic Surgery gave me an Obagi Nu-derm kit, which I love! Not only is it going to clear up my skin, but it will also bleach out all my freckles. Goodbye Pippy Longstockings. Hello Beautiful skin.

So, my life is pretty much great. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment