Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm in Love . . .


So I've fallen in love with some coach rainboots. I've been wanting rainboots FOREVER and these are absolutly perfect. They're cute, but also classic. I see them as an investment, because I'll be wearing them for years to come, right? Plus, they're number one on my "Things I am Allowed to Buy" list.
Yeah . . . the list. I've had to make this list, because I seem to have a shopping addiction. Then again, a Chanel little black dress is also on my list, so I may not be cured. (Retail: $6K+, but I saw one on ebay for $3,500. Not that I can afford that either.) I figure it'll probly take a decade to get that one, but I can wait. Good thing I'm gonna be a plastic surgeon, becase I'm gonna need a lot of cash to keep up with my spending habits.

1 comment:

  1. Ok. Genius.
    The word you are looking for is allowed. Not aloud. Aloud. Gah. The things they teach geniuses these days...

    I emailed the girl, and she isn't willing to mail them unless I send her a check first. Then there is no guarantee that she will actually send them. I offered to send her money through PayPal so that there is a real guarantee... but she said no. Only a check or money order. Which is scary. Because I could send her the money through PayPal straight to her bank and have a PayPal back-up, but since she said no... I think it might be a scam. Especially, since she is selling them for so cheap.

    So if you have the money and want to send it, I'll set it up for you. But I'm not sending that much money to a stranger.

    ReplyDelete